Merry Christmas to all my fellow plugin addicts!

TheSteven

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Merry Christmas from Long Island, NY (not too far from @Reid Rosefelt) and Happy Holidays if you prefer to celebrate something else!

I used to live on LI.

I really miss Razzano’s (Glen Cove) and Branchinelli's (Hauppauge).  If they're not good anymore (I left  in 1995), please don't tell me.  🤐

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hatstand said:

Seasons Greetings from Rochester in Kent. Next year I will spend less on plugins and more on house renovations 😀

rochester.jpg

Hey, I'm from the Medway area originally and most of my family are still there. One of my sisters lives near Rochester Castle and we went to a Pretenders and Ultravox gig in the grounds of the castle a few years back. Happy Days :)  Good luck with your renovations!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Merry Christmas from Long Island, NY (not too far from @Reid Rosefelt) and Happy Holidays if you prefer to celebrate something else!

Also... not to say that 2020 was good but it did feel like it had even more deals and freebies than years prior

Aside from last year's IK Group Buy (the buy one, get over dozen free software maelstrom) I would have to agree with you!

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Merry Christmas all!

(Or Happy Holidays -- not sure what is the politically correct way to say it anymore. I am afraid to use Christmas or he or her or she or him anymore in case I get attacked. :-()

I used to get a card from Shure every year as I had an endorsement back in the day. They always went with "Season's Greetings". Seems to cover all the bases

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZincT said:

Hey, I'm from the Medway area originally and most of my family are still there. One of my sisters lives near Rochester Castle and we went to a Pretenders and Ultravox gig in the grounds of the castle a few years back. Happy Days :)  Good luck with your renovations!

I was originally from Adelaide in Oz but moved to UK many years ago. I live just off the High Street. As you can see my windows need replacing :D

• Like 2