Merry Christmas to all my fellow plugin addicts!

TheSteven

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Now wait a minute. I was in Phili and it isn't that clean 😆  Of course you could say the same about Chicago too :)  See Pictures do lie.

Merry Christmas!

Ed,

Why did you say you wanted to see the Kensington area of Philadelphia,

image.thumb.png.0547034b3c56cece5aaa64043b03a04e.png

Now these are some serious addicts that like to plugin,   LOL

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1

304589626_SaturnJupiterconjunction.jpg.d1eff65d3b276167ccc4f87bc1fb128f.jpg      Happy post-conjunction days to all from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia.  May everyone's plugins continue to work when this happens again in 800 years!  Actually, that almost seems like a depressing thought!

Edited by balinas
clarification
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Merry Christmas to all from Baton Rouge area. Here it is now chilly and windy, but sunny in my part of Louisiana!!  

I was actually born about 25 miles south from you in 1962. A little place called Destrehan, west of NO. I believe it is called St. Charles Parish. My dad got transferred when I was about 4 years old. Have not been back since about 1980. My dad was born in Osyka,Miss.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, you could send some crawfish and jambalaya.😀

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

A little place called Destrehan

Know exactly where that is. Have friends that live there. 

7 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

you could send some crawfish and jambalaya

We went to a restaurant the other day and they asked if we wanted crawfish. We were like, where did you get them? And how big are they? Much too early in the season for crawfish. 

Forgot to add wife is making a pot of chicken and andouille gumbo tonight! With potato salad!! Mmmmmm! 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

Stay safe all and my Christmas wish is for this Covid mess to subside in 2021.  

I know we are not to talk religion here but for me and the wife this has to be the first time in a very long time we will miss Christmas mass.  Doing it virtually tonight but it ain't the same :( 

Especially since the church we belong to has a 60+ person choir and we were apart of it.  No choir allowed rightfully so with the pandemic. But it just doesn't feel like Christmas for us.

Peace all on this great forum. You have become family 😊

• Like 6