Merry Christmas to all my fellow plugin addicts!

TheSteven

54 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Wow Marc...I'm here the D too!  I live in Redford!

We're neighbors! I'm in Livonia! Somehow the rest of the Forum triangulated our locations so I could send in the SWAT team when you went dark in the summer.  Actually, it was kind of nice during those weeks to not make up stories for why I needed plugins I clearly had no long-term plans to use.  As soon as you came back, though, I immediately set out to buy more hard drives.

Merry Christmas, Larry!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and/or what ever holiday you celebrate.  It's a nice day in Denver; sunny and 53 degrees . 2020 has been brutal but in will be hindsight in a week.  All the best in the New Year!

BTW: I have enough to either upgrade to Studio One 5, AT5 or get vocalign project 3. What say you?

Rocky

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

BTW: I have enough to either upgrade to Studio One 5, AT5 or get vocalign project 3. What say you?

Rocky

Hi. If you're working with several vocal tracks (singing the same), I'd recommend Vocalign Project 1st. After that S1 5.

All the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all from Chicago (okay, the Chicago burbs). Thanks for all of the sharing of information.

One of the things I've always loved about the Cakewalk forum (and despite my only starting this account recently, I originally had the username eDrummist on the old forum and had at least been around for more than a decade), is that it's probably the friendliest music forum I know of. While KVR and VI can have their trolls and mean-spirited folks from time to time, there has consistently always been a really friendly atmosphere here and I just want to say thanks everyone for that and I hope it always continues. As we all know, it's been a really tough year for most of us around the world and remains a difficult time. Consequently, I want to thank everyone here who has made this such a friendly and helpful forum and wish all of you happiness at this time and a MUCH MUCH MUCH better 2021. 

And a special shout out to the hardest working man at the Cakewalk Forum, @cclarry. Thanks for ensuring that I don't miss another email in my inbox with a a great freebie from places like Focusrite (because I've done it lots of times) and know in advance that a coupon code will get me an even better deal than I would have gotten without seeing your posts.  

Best Wishes, 
Peter

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 13