APD Holiday Offer: 81% Off Ethnic-World Collection by Aria Sounds

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $24.99 (normally $131), get the Ethnic-World Collection by ARIA SOUNDS!

This collection features 3 unique instruments: Indian Bansuri Flute, Chinese Xiao Flute and Celtic Harp.

Powered by the full version of Kontakt 5 or higher, these beautifully sampled instruments sound authentic and are suitable for high quality productions.

Limited time offer, don’t miss out!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1
Deal expires on January 6th, 2021

KEY FEATURES
Indian Bansuri Flute

• True legato interval playing
  • Articulations include Vibrato, No Vibrato, Different types of turn
  • FP (loud – sudden quiet), Accelerating Vibrato, Airy Soft vs Harder Attacks
  • The range of the instrument is two octaves, starting from middle C going up.
  • 0.8GB size

Chinese Xiao Flute

• Multiple keyswitches
  • Extremely human-like sound
  • Articulations include Builds, From Above, Turn, FP (loud – sudden quiet),
  • Mordent, Normal
  • 0.6GB size

Celtic Harp

3 Dynamic levels

Up to 9 variations per note

Velocity mapped dynamics

2.33GB size

Aria Sounds doesn't get much respect, but I think the Bansuri sounds pretty decent.  The one in the NI India Discovery may be "better," but this has an interesting approach, with articulations at the beginnings of notes. I'm going to take a look at my Bansuri collection.  😃

The Xiao shows its age--it's been overtaken by all the libraries that have been released, particularly lately.  I expect another solid one in the new NI library. 

Based on the video, the last time APD offered this it had the panpipes too.  I have no idea why they took it out.  I think I would have bought this if they hadn't removed it. 

Maybe the next time this deal comes around, the panpipes will be back.   😃

1 minute ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Aria Sounds doesn't get much respect, but I think the Bansuri sounds pretty decent.  The one in the NI India Discovery may be "better," but this has an interesting approach, with articulations at the beginnings of notes. I'm going to take a look at my Bansuri collection.  😃

The Xiao shows its age--it's been overtaken by all the libraries that have been released, particularly lately.  I expect another solid one in the new NI library. 

Based on the video, the last time APD offered this it had the panpipes too.  I have no idea why they took it out.  I think I would have bought this if they hadn't removed it. 

Maybe the next time this deal comes around, the panpipes will be back.   😃

Aria sounds products are decent...but support is completely non-existent, and that's why most 
people avoid them like the plague...if you have issues your own your own!

• Sad 1