Get Arturia's Analog Lab Lite for free at SoundBetter

alex satt

4 hours ago, Kal S said:

No need to go through Facebook.

I created a profile and was asked to confirm my email, which I did. The email confirmation page wanted me to fill out all details about myself. and wouldn't let me get past.  I skipped that and went to the homepage instead. There on the top right I clicked on Sign In --> Member Benefits --> Leads to the Freebies.

I did similar using email (without facebook) and got to the member benefits and downloaded it. Looks like it was worth the effort to get.

Check the Arturia store. There are some more free presets. Around 400 extra sounds.

• Marc Houle's Signature
  • Percussive Drive
  • Bass Music Powerpack
  • Starcadian’s Signature
  • Ariel Proksa's Signature
  • Past To The Future
  • Hansen's House
  • Lyli’s Signature
  • House Chords
  • Ambient Soundscapes
  • Iconic Vibration
  • Dark Ambient
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

downloaded and installed but for some reason the B-3 and the Vox organ won't respond to my midi controller (Keystation 49) - i can see the Lab virtual keyboard keys reacting as i play, but no audio. all other synths, pianos, farfisa organ, etc work as expected. the pitch and mod wheels work... no obvious configuration setting on those two instruments...

by dragging my mouse across the Lab virtual keys i get B-3 & vox sounds, and in standalone app, i can even use my computer keyboard... but nothing from midi keyboard for those 2 organs... anyone else experiencing this?

SOLVED - the B-3 and Vox require my Keystation 49 to be set the channel 1, all other keys responded without explicitly setting it... 

Edited by Glenn Stanton
found solution

13 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I think Intro is the name of the Lite version of Analog Lab 5

12 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Can confirm

Thanks.

So what's the difference between Analog Lab Lite and Analog Lab Intro? Is Intro just an updated version of Lite?

6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Thanks.

So what's the difference between Analog Lab Lite and Analog Lab Intro? Is Intro just an updated version of Lite?

I think Intro is still baking. I noticed it has a few less factory presets than v4 (in full versions 5 has a lot less) The import system is smoother in v4 as well. Which is why I think they're bundled together  to not disrupt productivity if you've been using v4. I think v5 is not quite ready for prime time just yet. You would think think with 5 new instruments there'd be more presets not less right....I'm just guessing though.

Edited by Lemar Sain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1