Get Arturia's Analog Lab Lite for free at SoundBetter

alex satt

I thought Analog Lab Lite was the new name for Analog Lab 4......😀

Anyhoo, clicking on the link all I get to is a page asking if I want to hire a studio pro or to hire myself out as one, the answer to which is neither and no way to progress beyond that.

18 minutes ago, paulo said:

I thought Analog Lab Lite was the new name for Analog Lab 4......😀

Anyhoo, clicking on the link all I get to is a page asking if I want to hire a studio pro or to hire myself out as one, the answer to which is neither and no way to progress beyond that.

i registered through facebook after clicking  sign in button on the top right of the homepage soundbetter.com 

then you need to choose your interest or smth . and finaly click on profile and choose member benefits

Edited by alex satt

I wasn't even aware that there was a "Lite" version. I've got the full Lab.

What's included in that as far as sounds? If it includes their acoustic and electric pianos, they aren't bad!

And the B-3 is decent. 🙂

Everyone knows that Arturia covers synths very well, but I was a bit surprised at the quality of those keys...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, alex satt said:

i registered through facebook after clicking  sign in button on the top right of the homepage soundbetter.com 

then you need to choose your interest or smth . and finaly click on profile and choose member benefits

Thanks for reply. I don't do FB and it just doesn't work for me using the email route - fill in the boxes etc, do the captcha (several times - it's FREE FFS) and then.......Oops something went wrong. 

Lost interest now - you know when something just seems like too much trouble....? but thanks for trying to help.

2 hours ago, abacab said:

I wasn't even aware that there was a "Lite" version. I've got the full Lab.

AFAIK it's a version that is usually bundled with their cheapo controllers. Can't see a way to get it direct from Arturia even though it's listed as a product. Oh well, I was only interested to see if it would give me a nice upgrade path to license the v4 demo. Looks like Larry got all the luck there.😀

15 minutes ago, paulo said:

Thanks for reply. I don't do FB and it just doesn't work for me using the email route - fill in the boxes etc, do the captcha (several times - it's FREE FFS) and then.......Oops something went wrong. 

Lost interest now - you know when something just seems like too much trouble....? but thanks for trying to help.

You got better sh!t to do Paulo 

8 hours ago, Tezza said:

I've found I have Analog Lab lite in my Presonus account but when I attempt to redeem it, I am directed to the downloads page on Arturia's site but there is no Analog Lab Lite there, only Analog Lab.

Google directs me to this page on the Arturia website but there's nothing to download here.

Edit:

No need to go through Facebook.

I created a profile and was asked to confirm my email, which I did. The email confirmation page wanted me to fill out all details about myself. and wouldn't let me get past.  I skipped that and went to the homepage instead. There on the top right I clicked on Sign In --> Member Benefits --> Leads to the Freebies.

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 1

Did almost as above ^^^

Got it to work using Spotify to login. No questions asked (hire or be hired), so I guess I won't end up in their listings. Then went to member benefits and got the code.

Thanks to OP and others that chimed in. As Soundwise has put it, this is a more limited version which should not overwhelm a guitar player.