I Want Our Love to Be

RexRed

The song is nice and simple and heartfelt. Panning is great across the field. I'm wondering what that tiny little soft snare hit is adding? I think you could get rid of it.

those people with younger ears could tell us what that harmonica is doing above 13kHz - my guess is, it's a bit strong up there, but it's just a guess because I cain't hear dat no more.

nice one!

cheers,

-Tom

1 hour ago, emeraldsoul said:

The song is nice and simple and heartfelt. Panning is great across the field. I'm wondering what that tiny little soft snare hit is adding? I think you could get rid of it.

those people with younger ears could tell us what that harmonica is doing above 13kHz - my guess is, it's a bit strong up there, but it's just a guess because I cain't hear dat no more.

nice one!

cheers,

-Tom

I heard that drum hit too and it sounded out of place with an other wise great sounding recording. It almost sounds like a glitch but I know it's not.

Rex . . . really like the vocal performance, the way you've captured it here, quite stunning, lyrically and performance wise.  I can hear this on the radio so easily.  Ya' the harmonica is a bit brash, those producers will tell you that I'm sure . . . I'd like to hear it mellowed a bit, but it's so well done, that becomes minor stuff, just a great song . . . thanks for sharing it here.

Wow, I come back here to write a thread and find all of these really wonderful comments left by you awesome people whom I humbly admire so greatly!

THANK YOU! 

Have a lovely New Year Cakewalk by Bandlab peeps!

2021 here we come!!!!

Best to you all! 

💝

Edited by RexRed
  • Like 1