Still missing the old Cake vibe

Fleer

With so many comings  and goings it’s bound to be different. 

The essence  is there but just like someone else’s mix of a song, it’s going to sound different. 

Thats OK. Embrace the change and make the best of it you can make. 

Edited by MUDGEL

Not sure why. I just haven't been round as much. Seems similar. Lots of the same chaps here. I think I've just been busy. When everything is working there isn't as much to complain about. 

Remember all of the bug complaints and the crap that went down over the " free lifetime" updates?   It seems everyone is out of steam now. We're in a Cake holding pattern.  I guess I could go record something.

6 minutes ago, craigb said:

So what happened to Sharke or the Beepster?  Those losers never made it to Beyond My DAW and now they're not here either?  Are the new digs too hoddy-toddy for them?

I was wondering about Beepster myself. Hope he is okay.

On 3/23/2019 at 1:31 AM, craigb said:

So what happened to Sharke or the Beepster?  Those losers never made it to Beyond My DAW and now they're not here either?  Are the new digs too hoddy-toddy for them?

I think Sharke fell in love with another DAW and she lured him away. Last I ever saw of him he was singing the praises of Bitwig. Poor chap had clearly lost his mind. Beepster is probably still waiting for the old forum closure announcement thread to load on his hamster wheel powered laptop. Or maybe the hamster fell of the wheel and injured itself.

• Like 1