Presonus Fadeout 2020 Sale

cclarry

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

It was hidden on Best Service site...it didn't come out until today

I emailed them since I had just purchased yesterday. They said they unfortunately couldn't offer any discount for purchases prior to the code was active, but did offer to add an "additional" free bonus of my choice to my account.

Nice folks at Best! 👍

I chose a Halls of Fame reverb. Can't have too many reverbs now, can we? 🙄

Already have the Harmonica, Ozone Elements, and plenty of drums, LOL!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Move over on that fence for one more. I’m also pretty satisfied with 4, and not seeing anything that I want that much in 5. The only thing tipping me a bit toward the update is that Presonus does have a history of throwing in some decent features on their subsequent dot updates, which they have never charged for.

Well, I must fess up and say the 2020 coupon with free HOF reverb (already had the harmonica) was enough, using also a few leftover Best Service points, to push me over the edge.$77 was close enough to my $75 goal. Thx. to Lars for finding this.

• Like 1

How long does Best Service typically take to update your account with an IK Multimedia serial?

Placed an order for T-RackS Sunset Sound about 2 hours ago. Still nada for serial... "Sorry, currently not available".

By comparison my PreSonus order yesterday at Best Service was completed instantly!

10 minutes ago, abacab said:

How long does Best Service typically take to update your account with an IK Multimedia serial?

Placed an order for T-RackS Sunset Sound about 2 hours ago. Still nada for serial... "Sorry, currently not available".

By comparison my PreSonus order yesterday at Best Service was completed instantly!

It's "Vendor" dependent.  Some Serial #'s have to be generated manually.  They're usually
pretty quick, but being the holidays who knows!

On 12/24/2020 at 3:05 PM, RSMcGuitar said:

Haha... that's what I came here to write.  Fadeout sale but no faderport sale, wtf?? 🤔

I'm starting to hate my old MCU so they had an opportunity here.  I guess if any reps are watching, I'd be fine with some "industry consideration" LOL.  Actually, I know I'll hem and haw over which surface to choose anyway so probably better they didn't have a deal here.  So many choices, I'll likely choose one that takes up too much space and is overkill if the price and feature set are right, I know myself too well...

• Haha 1