Presonus Fadeout 2020 Sale

cclarry

14 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sadly, due to Presonus' new found "fame" that is very unlikely.  That's why I jumped
on the last deal where it was $83.16

$83 would have been good enough, too bad I wasn't paying attention

It's not just their popularity... I also think that deeper discounts go against their subscription model

Anyways, I'll be on the look for that elusive $83, LOL

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, bluzdog said:

You can upgrade S1 pro to S1 5 pro for $99 https://www.bestservice.com/studio_one_5_professional_upgrades.html

Rocky

That’s still a decent discount. Like many others here, I swapped from Sonar Platinum to Studio One Pro at this time of year three years ago - I’ll never forget! Kept up to date until V5 came out, but I’m really struggling to justify the upgrade from 4 to 5 as I don’t think there is a single feature which will help my workflow, let alone help me make better music. Aside from the fact I like my DAW to be bang up to date I can’t justify it. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bluzdog said:

You can upgrade S1 pro to S1 5 pro for $99 https://www.bestservice.com/studio_one_5_professional_upgrades.html

Rocky

I went ahead and grabbed that upgrade deal for S1 5 Pro. With my bank offering me 5% cash back for using my Visa card on PayPal purchases thru year end, that's another $5.00 discount.

So that brings the price down to $94 for the upgrade.  Plus I got $2.97 in BestCoin for the purchase. So that is really like $91.03 bottom line, assuming I make a future purchase at Best.

And the Chris Hein harmonica for free (a $69 value)!

Not quite $85, but I can live with that! 😁

• Great Idea 2

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

My mistake...I paid $98...and got Chris Hein Harmonica FREE at Best Service.

Oh! You big tease you...     It's still a pretty good deal AND a freebie to boot.  The PB freebie of the month has stolen me away from AudioDeluxe. AD needs to up their game!   It's $104 on Presonus too.  Like you other guys though, I'm still in over my head with S1v4.  But you know, v5 DOES have new GUIs for their native plugins!  😜

I'm thinking I'll wait until after Xmas and see what pops up...  ;)

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bluzdog said:

yeah, I'm on the fence about it too. I'm pretty comfortable with 4.

Rocky

Move over on that fence for one more. I’m also pretty satisfied with 4, and not seeing anything that I want that much in 5. The only thing tipping me a bit toward the update is that Presonus does have a history of throwing in some decent features on their subsequent dot updates, which they have never charged for.

Edited by LAGinz
  • Great Idea 2