Native Instruments FREE Yangqin and FREE €25 voucher

Arjan M

11 hours ago, jesse g said:

I would like to  use my $25.00  voucher on the new Soul Session Play series instrument.... Ohhh it's so nice 🙃

Was thinking the same thing jesse. As a K13U owner it's pretty much the only thing I don't have that I would want and that I can use the voucher on. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz out of topic , but is the 9 % taxes is a new thing for LA state ? had to pay this at UA shop and it seems to be added in card atv NI store as well , first time seeing this !!

It started with a Supreme Court ruling (June 21, 2018) - by now most states have stepped up their tax collection game and now mandate tax charged based on buyer location.

In 45 states – the exceptions being New Hampshire, Delaware, Montana, Alaska and Oregon – sales taxes are collected on consumer purchases. Forty-three of those 45 states have established standards for digital and remote sellers post-Supreme Court ruling, with decisions pending in Florida and Missouri. So the vast majority of online shoppers in the U.S. have already or will soon see additional sales taxes on their purchases.

Edited by TheSteven

10 hours ago, TheSteven said:

It started with a Supreme Court ruling (June 21, 2018) - by now most states have stepped up their tax collection game and now mandate tax charged based on buyer location.

Still the poeple robbed after all those centuries , amazing how they managed to make it feels acceptable ... for the mass ...

• 4 weeks later...