Velocity Bars in Piano Clip

Johnbee58

Hi;

Not big problem, just small annoyance. 

I use Toontrack EZ Keys, and in some projects, in the Timeline I can see what looks like the Velocity Bars on the clip surrounding the MIDI data.  Is there any view I can change to get rid of these bars and see just the MIDI?  I only want to see the velocity bars in the space underneath the MIDI editor when I click on the clip.

Help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

🙂 John B

Hi John,

Perhaps a Screenset will come in handy in your instance.  I have a Screenset with the PRV showing the velocity layers only in the Controller Pane.  I don't think you can show velocity with the inline PRV (TV) in a separate pane.  That is, they will either show on top of the MIDI data or not at all.

Kind regards,

tecknot

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lapasoa said:

Me too I have Toontrack EZ Keys, but in track view there are not what you see. Maybe you want to  refer to PRV view?

For some odd reason it doesn't show up in every project.  Maybe about 50% of the time.

Thanks for all your suggestions.  I will try them next session. (I almost forgot I put this up 😏)

🙂 JB

In TV change the clip display by choosing Clips or Notes

Clips displays notes and Wheel cc's

Notes allows editing of notes and displays notes with either Velocity cc's or both Velocity & Wheel cc's

Because Velocity cc's are obnoxious white and overpower dark clips, it would be nice to have option of no cc's at all