Am: Great key or Greatest key?

Bapu

Typical , you don't call , you don't write , and you don't send me no flowers  ...

3 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

If I had a face like yours Kenny I would hide it too 😂

After all these years of waiting to hear from you my son , you have finally said the nicest thing you have ever said to me ...

3 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Because Of Kenny I must apologize for my actions of suggesting Em. How could I ever suggest such a thing.

Back in the day we didn't have Maury to do a DNA test so all I can tell you is  there was another Mule kicking in my stall 9 months before you were born .

Kenny

5 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Typical , you don't call , you don't write , and you don't send me no flowers  ...

After all these years of waiting to hear from you my son , you have finally said the nicest thing you have ever said to me ...

Back in the day we didn't have Maury to do a DNA test so all I can tell you is  there was another Mule kicking in my stall 9 months before you were born .

Kenny

Dad!   I Am  still waiting for my child support checks!!!!!!!!!!

Pfft.

Em; Am etc - it's all too rigid.

I like to think outside the box, as it were.

To these ends I have been experimenting with a brand new musical key I have invented.

Let me introduce you to the complexities and harmonic nuance of H minor.

There are however some new notes and scales to learn. 

For the beginner, these can be a little difficult to identify and play on your particular instrument of choice as they only exist in the 5th and 7th dimensions (and in the 8th dimension on alternate Tuesdays).

If anyone is interested in learning, I'd be willing (at no expense to myself) to put together a set of informative and ridiculously expensive video tutorials.

A bit of 'normal' 3 dimensional music theory would help prospective students, as would a working knowledge of cryogenics and a few pounds of antimatter.

The key (no punishment in ten did) to actually getting a little understanding of the H minor concept is quite straightforward. In conventional western music theory, we work on a pattern of repeating notes starting with A running through to G. In the simplest terms, in my new system, instead of getting to G and starting again at A, it helps to carry on up to H.