Melda End of Year Sale

cclarry

Reminder that during the sale, if you don't yet have a Meldaproduction account you can upgrade the FreeFXBundle to the pro versions for about $11. Sign up for the newsletter (credit 10 euros) and use a referral code (mine is MELDA1923165) (another 10% off).

The only time the FreeFXBundle upgrade goes on sale is during these seasonal 50% off sales.

37 plug-ins, some of them I consider to be best in their class and worth multiple what the upgrade costs by themselves.

(Hidden benefit: when collaborating, make use of the FreeFX; your collaborators don't need the upgraded versions to be able to load them)

• Like 4

Don't forget to check the other bundle upgrades while you're there.   Also, someone was asking over on KVR - there might be an upgrade path from MTurboCompLE (FREE with purchase this month from PluginBoutique) to MTurboComp FULL.  I'm not sure HOW it will work, but definitely worth checking into.  I can't check because I already own it, but...   ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mibby said:

- there might be an upgrade path from MTurboCompLE (FREE with purchase this month from PluginBoutique) to MTurboComp FULL.

There is. 

I have MTurboCompLE and an upgrade to MTurboComp FULL is listed as one of the upgrade options.

On 12/21/2020 at 5:15 AM, Promidi said:

There is. 

I have MTurboCompLE and an upgrade to MTurboComp FULL is listed as one of the upgrade options.

Same here. The upgrade is listed at £60 with £46 credit shown for the free via PluginBoutique LE version.

mturbo.jpg.bb6eef8581a544d1d53a371ba759dc32.jpg

Edited by ZincT

To pick up from an earlier thread regarding MDrumReplacer (Only $35 intro pricing) - it is indeed included in the MMixingFXBundle!  So you may want to consider an upgrade to that bundle if you're thinking about MDrumReplacer and maybe some other plugins...   Check yer Melda account for 1/2 off upgrade pricing!  :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mibby said:

To pick up from an earlier thread regarding MDrumReplacer (Only $35 intro pricing) - it is indeed included in the MMixingFXBundle!  So you may want to consider an upgrade to that bundle if you're thinking about MDrumReplacer and maybe some other plugins...   Check yer Melda account for 1/2 off upgrade pricing!  :)

I noticed that too....  and could not resist the particular price they were asking for MMixingFXBundle

• Like 1