cclarry

Orchestra Tools Xmax Gift

The flautandos in the Inspires are great, but I agree with everybody that there are great ones elsewhere.  The only thing that's unique about them and all stuff from OT is Teldex, which means tons of room.  It's like a lot of reverb  that you can't turn off.  I love it but it's not for the VSL how dry I am squad. 

I you watched my video about the templates, I should say that what I learned from putting my soft pianos together was that I should use the Inspire 2 Delicate Piano because it is beautiful. 

The Bosendorfer Staccatos are the only thing from Organic Samples that I don't like very much.  At least not in comparison to everything else. 

By the way, I screwed up this voucher deal.  I tried to buy the Erhu (33 euros) and the code worked great, but I had a problem checking out through Paypal on my music computer.  So I did what I regularly do, I  tried to finish the order on my other computer.  It informed me that I had already used the code. 😡  Even though I never got anything.   I've written them.  Their customer service is usually pretty good, but if not, I will be very disappointed.  I really wanted to try out one of the instruments from Phoenix (I would have done it eventually) and this gift was potentially a real blessing.  

FIXED!  They have great customer service!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, cclarry said:

Yes...they are Sine Player instruments

Thanks, never heard of it. I'll check what it is in YouTube

• Like 1

Decided to go for something a bit more expensive to use the voucher on. Went for the JunkieXL Brass - Trombones a3 for some beefier low brass to go with Cinematic Studio Brass.