Orchestra Tools Xmax Gift

cclarry

Your €25 voucher

As a thank you for supporting Orchestral Tools this year, we’d like to offer you a €25 voucher to spend across the store! Simply enter the voucher code below at checkout to redeem.

OT-holidays-2020

ORCHESTRAL TOOLS STORE

Important: Voucher expires Jan 3, 2020 at 23:59 CEST. Voucher not valid on products that are already on sale.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

The Sine player has made it possible to buy single instruments from the big packages, and I wonder if this voucher can be used in that fashion.

Eg. on the Metropolis Ark 1 page, click on  the "Instruments" tab: https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/metropolis-ark-1

Nice, cheap way to try out an Orchestral Tools patch. I've never used any of their libraries before, but I've been eyeing their stuff for a while (because I totally need yet MORE trailer oriented epic orchestral libraries, of course!).... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, Amicus717 said:

The Sine player has made it possible to buy single instruments from the big packages, and I wonder if this voucher can be used in that fashion.

Eg. on the Metropolis Ark 1 page, click on  the "Instruments" tab: https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/metropolis-ark-1

Nice, cheap way to try out an Orchestral Tools patch. I've never used any of their libraries before, but I've been eyeing their stuff for a while (because I totally need yet MORE trailer oriented epic orchestral libraries, of course!).... 

That sounds interesting - as does Larry's suggestion of Eternal Voices

6 minutes ago, Amicus717 said:

Yes that works. I bought the €24 Brass patch from Berlin Inspire 1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Arjan M said:

Yes that works. I bought the €24 Brass patch from Berlin Inspire 1.

Great! I've been thinking for a while that it might be worth cherry picking a few choice instruments from their stuff, rather then buy the massive libraries I really don't need. I have some gaps in my template I'd like to fill, and this might be a good way to start.

Edited by Amicus717
  • Great Idea 1

Just now, Steve Madden said:

I've been curious what happens if you buy individual instruments then decide to get the whole set. Any discount or would it be full price?

Yep. I bought the full strings patch for Inspire 1, and now when I browse the site while logged in, it shows an additional discount on the price of the Inspire 1 library. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I got a 2 Euro discount on the Organic Samples bundle!  (I bought the Majestic Horn way back when it wasn't a OT product even).  I'm still not too fond of Sine's downloader/library manager.  It loves to make things in the root of hard drives.

That it does...you don't get to pick a directory, just a drive...and it creates its own directory....not fond of it either.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

Caution! Once you go down this road of bitterness, who knows where it will end.

Outside the Apple store at 4am because the new version of that expensive thing you just bought now has a different shaped headphone jack?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, husker said:

This may seem like a dumb question, but browsing Inspire 1 now.  What is the first thing listed exactly?  Full Orchestra?

I would say it's probably something like the $49 version of BSC called Discovery.
It's a very limited Orchestra....