Feature request: Listen bus (Monitoring bus)

UnderworldTR

My requests, 

* listen bus for monitoring process.  Fx bin must be bypassed automatically during mixdown. (reference FXs, analysers etc) 

* bypass shortcut option  for individual vsts (will makes easier closed eye checks,  better controller usage etc. ) 

* Parametric step sequncer rows. Option for set rows with different notes lenghts within the same pattern/measure. (ex. 8 steps for kick, 32 steps for hihats) 

Please add these options. I promise I won't want anything else unless you ask. :)

3 hours ago, UnderworldTR said:

* listen bus for monitoring process.  Fx bin must be bypassed automatically during mixdown. (reference FXs, analysers etc) 

i have 3 master busses - primary w/ -1db threshold on limiter, 1/2 volume w/ pink noise, 1/4 volume clean. the primary is "loudest" depending on the actual monitoring volume in the room, the 1/2 volume cuts -6db and adds a light level of pink noise which helps to highlight loud and peaky things, and 1/4 volume -12db to be used for "out of the room" mono listening - see what disappears and what is left (like "drums and voice only" mixes without apparent instrumentation...)

so setting up a "monitoring" buss devoid of anything is easy enough. pressing the PC and/or FX bin on-off is easy. or simply mute the monitoring buss you're monitoring with all the references etc and export audio only via your master buss.