Korg Holiday Sale

cclarry

In Roland Cloud Play 4 Life. Scroll down a bit under news on the left. For a limited time, purchase one year of Roland Cloud Pro or Ultimate Membership and get free Lifetime Keys. Pro gets you one key and Ultimate gets you two. Then see membership - Pro $99.99 yr, Ultimate 199.99 yr. Then under Software Legendary stuff are $149 so you save $49 bucks and get a years membership. I like the their TR-808 better than the D16 so I may go for the Pro. I like the Jupiter 8 as well, but I have a jp-8080 and don't really need the Jupitar 8. I'm assuming only the emulations available under the membership are eligible for purchase.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rsinger said:

In Roland Cloud Play 4 Life. Scroll down a bit under news on the left. For a limited time, purchase one year of Roland Cloud Pro or Ultimate Membership and get free Lifetime Keys. Pro gets you one key and Ultimate gets you two. Then see membership - Pro $99.99 yr, Ultimate 199.99 yr. Then under Software Legendary stuff are $149 so you save $49 bucks and get a years membership. I like the their TR-808 better than the D16 so I may go for the Pro. I like the Jupiter 8 as well, but I have a jp-8080 and don't really need the Jupitar 8. I'm assuming only the emulations available under the membership are eligible for purchase.  

Interesting, wasn't aware of that thanks rsinger. 

I am half way through a Core membership and wasn't planning on renewing but this is making me wonder about going pro to get the Jupiter 8 or maybe D50 for life for $99.  I actually quite like Zenology and the ever expanding library of presets but I find myself not using them as I know that projects I use them on will stop working when I stop paying Roland for the privilege. 

41 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Interesting, wasn't aware of that thanks rsinger. 

I am half way through a Core membership and wasn't planning on renewing but this is making me wonder about going pro to get the Jupiter 8 or maybe D50 for life for $99.  I actually quite like Zenology and the ever expanding library of presets but I find myself not using them as I know that projects I use them on will stop working when I stop paying Roland for the privilege. 

NP. It's not clear to me exactly how it works. Pro membership only comes with the D50 and TR808 so it's possible you can only get one of those with Pro.

https://www.rolandcloud.com/roland-account/memberships/

The wording is -

The Roland Cloud Holiday promotion Play 4 Life is back! For a limited time, purchase one year of Roland Cloud Pro or Ultimate Membership and get free Lifetime Key(s). Keep your favorite instrument for life, even if you don’t renew your membership. Use Roland Cloud for 365 days and discover which instruments you want to Play 4 Life. Act now, this promotion ends on December 31, 2020.

That implies it's one of the instruments that's part of the membership.

• Thanks 1