IK Multimedia Syntronik Memory-V FREE for newsletter subscribers

Arjan M

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=freememoryv

Free Syntronik Memory-V for Newsletter Subscribers

A holiday gift to our IK family!

image.thumb.png.a55fe18cf7c259f337675ab61a9a8ffe.png

We love our IK family and we want to spread some holiday cheer! That's why we are giving all of our new and existing newsletter subscribers the Memory-V instrument for Syntronik for free from December 16 through the 30th. Syntronik Memory-V is our take on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth Memorymoog.  Manufactured from 1981 to 1985, it's often described as six Minimoogs in one unit! Its timbral palette is nothing short of impressive, capable of producing a huge variety of sounds including strings, brasses, pads, flutes as well as more percussive sounds.

Edited by Arjan M
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

43 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

+1 just make sure you download the file and keep it safe. They removed by OBx freebie from my account and want to charge me to download it again.  Luckily I saved it somewhere.

Indeed, the downloads expire after 180 days.

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

+1 just make sure you download the file and keep it safe. They removed by OBx freebie from my account and want to charge me to download it again.  Luckily I saved it somewhere.

ugh, I didn't realize this process.  I grabbed taht one but never ended up installing it, though the 180 days is now long gone.

Oh well.  

Surprised this new one is like 5 gigs of HD space. 

55 minutes ago, chris.r said:

You had been naughty, Larry :D:D 

p.s. Check if you don't have it already...

Oh, I know that I have it, but that's not the point.  i.e...I have it in TS2 Max...
but should that ever go bye bye, I would still have the Memory V...so, as I stated
in my post, whether I have it or not is completely irrelevant

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Oh, I know that I have it, but that's not the point.  i.e...I have it in TS2 Max...
but should that ever go bye bye, I would still have the Memory V...so, as I stated
in my post, whether I have it or not is completely irrelevant

Maybe they somehow got the impression that you don't like them.😀

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Or put another way.......IK wrap up the same gift that they gave you last year and hope that you don't notice..........😀

And the year before, and the year before that  😉 I got it a while ago - can't remember how but I definitely didn't pay 🙂 Seriously though it's a great offer and anyone who doesn't have it should snap it up!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I didn't get it too but I had it already in my account as a single, probably from the previous campaign. But if you have it with the bundle then it's strange indeed that you didn't get the single.

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm a subscriber...and I didn't get it  Whether I own it or not is irrelevant.
If it's a gift, that shouldn't matter...especially "for the Holidays", but hey,
it's IK, and if they can find a way to screw you, they will certainly utilize it!

It doesn't show a pop-up when you got to "My Products"? Usually it does even if you have it already.

If not, that's annoying. "You are too much of a good client because you bought the big package so we wanna make sure we don't give you this one" 😂 - not completely surprising but definitely disappointing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

ugh, I didn't realize this process.  I grabbed taht one but never ended up installing it, though the 180 days is now long gone.

Oh well.  

Surprised this new one is like 5 gigs of HD space. 

It's $10 to reactivate your downloads for another 180 days. That is for everything in your account, not just for a single product. And you can use Jam Points for up to 30% of a purchase, so that can work out to $7 spent for another 180 days of downloads...

Yes, that's still a pain, but it is what it is...

• Like 2