HorNET Xmas Gift

cclarry

I'm getting some weirdness where the checkout page says that I need to confirm that my stated billing country and actual location match. I click on my IP address and it shows a Google map of my town, but also pops a message saying that the map has an issue.

I'll try again, but do I really need a Voxengo SPAN-alike when I already have Voxengo SPAN?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

I'm getting some weirdness where the checkout page says that I need to confirm that my stated billing country and actual location match. I click on my IP address and it shows a Google map of my town, but also pops a message saying that the map has an issue.

I'll try again, but do I really need a Voxengo SPAN-alike when I already have Voxengo SPAN?

Same issue and thinking the same thing too...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Thought the same thing, but I do like the option for the "analog" look that holds peaks and displays common frequencies at the bottom.  I can see myself using this view for some potential visualization and troubleshooting.  Not that the same type of thing isn't available with SPAN using different settings and hovering the mouse....but I think it adds a different option.  

• Like 1