Waves Updated to 10.0.62.XX

cclarry

I was hoping they would address the horrible CPU usage of CLA MixHub but, alas. Still as soon as the EQs are engaged, Kablamm! Maybe next one.

Edit: I just checked the release notes and they have included a MixHub Lite which lessens the CPU hit by about 25-30 %.

Edited by Southpaw3473

1 hour ago, Southpaw3473 said:

I was hoping they would address the horrible CPU usage of CLA MixHub but, alas. Still as soon as the EQs are engaged, Kablamm! Maybe next one.

Edit: I just checked the release notes and they have included a MixHub Lite which lessens the CPU hit by about 25-30 %.

@Southpaw3473 - Have they fixed the bucket assignment issue with CbB yet?  I've been holding off buying it until it works properly with CbB,

I just did a quick test and they seem to hold their assignments. The CPU hit is way less with the Lite version but it's still pretty hungry. I can't see using this over a ton of tracks (it's resource use makes that unfeasible) but I just did a quick 10-track drum mix using it and it worked pretty well.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Southpaw3473 said:

I just did a quick test and they seem to hold their assignments. The CPU hit is way less with the Lite version but it's still pretty hungry. I can't see using this over a ton of tracks (it's resource use makes that unfeasible) but I just did a quick 10-track drum mix using it and it worked pretty well.

The real question is sound quality specially when drived , without the oversampling ...