2CAudio Winter Holiday Promo

backwoods

our Winter Holiday Promo will be active all of December and into the first week of January...

Precedence: $74.95. - Save $75 - 50% off during extra feature development, see below!
Breeze 2.1: $99.95. - Save $50 - 33% off, see below!
Aether: $149.95. - Save $100! - 40% off!
B2: $149.95. - Save $100! - 40% off!
Kaleidoscope: $149.95. - Save $100! - 40% off!
The Perfect Storm 3.5: $349.95. - Save $150! 30% off the bundle, 70% off products!
Everything: $449.95. - Save Big! Add Kaleidoscope to Perfect Storm for only $100 more!

https://2caudio.com/promo/2018holiday/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't checked out Precedence you should - at the moment it's my favorite spacial placement/manipulation plugin.
Try the plugin or listen to the audio demos. It can add life / movement to a track without being overbearing or obnoxious.
Also it can work with Breeze 2 to also control verb and image placement - at the moment the connection between the 2 is kinda wonky (i.e. manual connection required) but the upcoming Jan update is supposed to seamlessly link them .

Just a reminder that this sale has a hard stop of Jan 19th (not sure if that means that sale runs until or through Saturday).
The sale has already been extended once and 2cAudio says they won't extend it again.

Also per creator 2cAudio:

Pricing is moving to $149.95 as soon as the next update is complete. There are additional features that will be justify this price as you will see.

There's a huge thread about it on KVR

Direct link to 2cAudio Precedence page (audio examples and demo download): https://2caudio.com/products/precedence#_Overview

Note: If you're a first time 2cAudio customer I can get you a $20 referral discount (so example for Precedence that would be $59 instead of $79 ).
Send me a PM - I'll need your full name and email address to plug into my 2cAudio account to make it work.

Pardon the self promotion.