Uhe Sale at NI

cclarry

7 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

What is their licensing like?  Can I put it on 3 machines?

This is from their FAQ...https://u-he.com/support/faq.html#licenses:how-many 

Licenses for our products are issued to people, not machines. You can install, activate and use your u-he products on any computers you personally own and use without having to purchase extra licenses—as long as you are the one using them.

Also, we do not differentiate between macOS, Windows and Linux—one license covers everything.

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 3

On 12/17/2020 at 7:41 AM, Tomgu said:

Note: Zebra 2 owners, who have also the Dark Zebra, will receive the upcoming Zebra 3 for free (... it's been coming for a long time, but there is hope).

Is this quoted from the u-he website?  Thanks.

Edit : Got it.  Urs said it himself in some forum posts.

Edited by arznable
found out the answer myself
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 53mph said:

More Hans Zimmer presets 🙄

You'd think no other soundtrack composers existed in Hollywood. 

One day, we will all sounds like Zimmer (or should that be, well all be using a Zimmer) 😆

interesting fellow. he knows and likes to promote himself and his soundtrack company very well. fascinating guy.

Tied color copy , vahala delay ect as if you guyz remeber , wanted a fast and great sounding delay ...and to my syrpirse no one proposes independant volume for delays R/L , not even a balance ... while echo boy and even waves old supertap does ,

mcdsp also does it and the bbp one (red) sounds superbe ...

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, made my final purchases of the season --Zebra2 and Dark Zebra for $150, Ironically, before the season I was intent on upgrading Melodyne Studio from 4-5, which unfortunately never got much below $150 ....and I didn't buy. The U-HE stuff turned out to be a much better value for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Ok, made my final purchases of the season --Zebra2 and Dark Zebra for $150, Ironically, before the season I was intent on upgrading Melodyne Studio from 4-5, which unfortunately never got much below $150 ....and I didn't buy. The U-HE stuff turned out to be a much better value for me.

how do you like Zerba?