Uhe Sale at NI

cclarry

U-He Sale on NI.
That came unexpected 

SAVE 60% WITH THE u-he COLLECTION
The full lineup, with four synths, including Zebra2, Diva, Hive 2, and Repro, The Dark Zebra soundpack, plus four unique effects – Presswerk, Satin, Twangström, and Colour Copy.

Bundle price 447,43 €

SAVE HALF ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS
Pick what fits your workflow, and you’ll still save 50% on u-he’s legendary synthesizers and effects.

ZEBRA2 96,99 €
THE DARK ZEBRA 48,25 €
HIVE 2 72,62 €
DIVA 87,24 €
REPRO 72,62 €
SATIN 62,87 €
COLOUR COPY 33,63 €
TWANGSTRÖM 33,63 €
PRESSWERK 62,87 €

I guess these are German prices with 16% VAT, international prices may differ.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/u-he-offer-2020/

Offer ends in: 21 Days 22 Hours 28 Minutes
Bundle page says "u-he Collection exclusive offer ends January 7, 2021"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

Note: Zebra 2 owners, who have also the Dark Zebra, will receive the upcoming Zebra 3 for free (... it's been coming for a long time, but there is hope).

Good point Tomgu; I'll grab that while I'm at it.

Zebra3 has indeed been a long time coming and Zebra2 was only updated in October (v2.9.2) (I have been demoing for a while).
They also added NKS support to The Dark Zebra in October and it comes with  ZebraHZ (a custom-built version of Zebra2 for Hans Zimmer). 

• Like 1

Can’t tell you how many people regretted not getting this bundle last time.  Supposedly U-He was never going to do an NI sale ever again because some people took advantage, bought in bulk, and resold at higher prices.  Anyway, I picked this up in 2019 and haven’t regretted it at all.  Although I have tons of synths these are amazing and all are NKS compatible which make them really fun to play.  

• Like 2

I already have Diva and Repro and the sound of those is what made me want more U-He. Even their free stuff is quality.
There are also heaps of decent U-He and 3rd party preset packs for them.

I'm not really interested in their effects so I would be looking at Zebra2/Dark Zebra and maybe Hive 2.
Shame there's no Bazille in this deal as I liked the demo.

• Like 1

Now that's a tasty price for Repro ($74.50 USD)!!! Have had that #1 on my wishlist ever since trying the demo. 👍

Have no u-he premium synths in my collection yet, but have tried a demo for most of them. I do have the free Beatzille, Tyrell, and Zebralette.

Diva would be next up for me, followed by Bazille (but not on sale yet).

I really like the sounds from Zebra, but not sold on the synth architecture yet. Probably just me, but I've tried the demo several times and it just doesn't really click for me.

Hive 2 demo sounds good, but I think it overlaps with my SynthMaster One.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Shame there's no Bazille in this deal as I liked the demo.

I have the Beatzille, a slimmed down magware version, and love the sound. Would really like to see a sale on this baby!

4 digital oscillators based on phase distortion (plus FM), analogue style filters, and modeled effects. In a package with modular goodness. Like a Casio CZ on steroids!

Edited by abacab

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

I have the Beatzille, a slimmed down magware version, and love the sound. Would really like to see a sale on this baby!

4 digital oscillators based on phase distortion, with some modular goodness. Like a Casio CZ on steroids!

Yes Beatzille is great for free.

Bazille does come up on KVR Sell & Buy regularly which is where I bought Diva and Repro in the summer for approx. the current NI sale price.

• Great Idea 1