Could you produce a NDI Plug-in in VST-Plugin format or only format for cake walk for real-time broadcasting like OBS studio?

Ji-Hoon Kim

Question

Hi.

I use the cakewalk for live recording, and I am deeply grateful for the good program.

One thing I want is to play the NDI output by inserting into the channel.

1. This is to transmit channels input from the mixer by ASIO to OBS through individual channels, Master or AUX. There is a difference between the sound going out through the mixer and the sound going out on the air, and it's also to control them.

Furthermore, I think there is a way to use it like this.
2. If you use NDI, I think that the problem that only one ASIO device can be used in Windows can be solved a little. Of course, the minimum delay rate is inevitable.
I think it would be possible if a NDI-Audio conversion program preempts each ASIO device and the cakewalk can communicate with the preempted program through ndi.

The NDI SDK is already free, but I'm not a programmer so I can't take advantage of it... If Bandlab can effectively create such a program with an eye to the future, someone won't have to choose a Mac because of multiple Asio devices. I think it will.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet