Milo !

kennywtelejazz

On 1/2/2021 at 5:52 AM, Wookiee said:

@kennywtelejazz Nice to hear you got your self another four legged friend, nice funky backing track for you to groove to in your usual skilful style.

Love it, the dog looks cool too, have fun and enjoy him.

I was just going to hit post and it hit 2:14 love that tone sweeeeeeet

Hi Wookiee ,

With all this crazy stuff going on socially in the world I grabbed my new pooch and we are hunkered down  ..Just when I think it's gonna get better and it's safe for us to come out ..

The News informs me that somebody turned  The Fan back on  high speed and flung some more  doo-doo  at it with a industrial grade doo-doo cannon  ...

Yes , I can say Milo is the best thing to happen to me in a long time  ....thank you for listening to my tune ..and having something nice to say about it ...it means a lot .

On 1/3/2021 at 4:37 AM, Beagle said:

Hey Kenny!  this is just great!  toe tappin' fun!  loved the guitars - awesome playing as usual!

Hi Reece , thank you very much ...

On 1/3/2021 at 3:34 PM, David Sprouse said:

nice!

Hi Dave thanks man .

On 1/4/2021 at 1:06 PM, freddy j said:

Hi Kenny.  Congratulation on your new canine friend.  Love the jazzy funk sound of this song.  The back and forth between the Washburn and Telecaster was an absolute treat.  Of course your playing was absoflippinlutely stellar!!!

Hi Freddy , I'm glad you liked my playing on Milo ! most of my time playing around my place is kicking back playing softly while watching TV or sitting at my computer ....

For me it is a real treat to just get off my can and record something  ...I'm always happy when my playing reaches  another guitar player

all the best.

Kenny

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 5:21 AM, Makke said:

Enjoyable track. I liked the ambiance and the groove. 

The groove was pretty much set in the B T ...this sure was a fun one to play over , thanks for the listen .

On 1/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

This is a fine track. Guitar playing is so tasty; great chops & style. Really enjoyed it.

Thank you ! I'm glad you enjoyed the track and playing , all the best,

On 1/11/2021 at 11:07 AM, David Sprouse said:

Kenny, a masterful arrangement and solo.  Who are the other musicians?

Thanks David ,

Every week Twanger Central hosts a thread where a BT is posted and people  play over it ..

The quality of the individual submissions are all over the Map .

Anyway , I used to post the Links for the BT's when I did a Twanger Central ..not to many folks  seemed to care so I stopped posting the links

I got the backing track from here ...https://www.tdpri.com/threads/backing-track-challenge-278-funk.1056904/

hope that helps

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz