Plugin Guru Unify with Cloud City great sale!

lawajava

Our Holiday Sale has started!

Buy Unify and CloudCity V1 is
INCLUDED for FREE!

That's Right!! Buy Unify between now and January 10th and CloudCity V1 (a $59 value) is free! 500 Additional Patches, over 1.2GB of samples of Drum kits, World Percussion, Steel Tongue Drums, Native American Flute samples and so much more is included with the 500+ patches that come with Unify. It's a sweet deal and the first time we have offered a promotion like this.

Now if you own Unify (first of all thank you for your business) all libraries for everything are 40% off during this same time period. So add some new rhythmic patches or Violins or Drum Grooves to your holiday cheer!

If you know someone that would enjoy Unify, please consider forwarding this email to them? It would mean a lot if you can help get the word out!

Buy Unify + CloudCity HERE

A Holiday Gift for Everybody from PlugInGuru.com

We appreciate all of you SO MUCH that we have more ways we wish to say THANK YOU that we will reveal to you soon! We would not be here doing what we are doing without YOUR business!

Much family love to all of you,
John Lehmkuhl, Shane Dunne and Taylor Harris

****************************************************************************************

Comment - if you don’t have these already you are missing out!  Glad to post this for them!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Looks like Unify Standard is on sale for $47.40. I thought this wasn't supposed to go on sale after the intro offer?

Well, it says on that same page... "Unify is ALWAYS priced at $79. We will never raise the price. We will NEVER lower the price. This way you don’t have to wait for a sale before buying and enjoying! This is THE PRICE and it will never change. That is our promise to never cheapen our plug-ins to our customers. Sound libraries we will discount from time to time, but plug-ins are 1 price and they never go below or over that price. That is our commitment to you."

Is Unify Standard something else...?

In any case if you don't own Unify and want the CloudCity too, it's still cheaper to buy the bundle than buying Unify with discount and CloudCity with the 40% discount.

If you purchased Unify from one of our partner stores then please fill out THIS FORM so we can send you a license and links to download CloudCity V1.

Unify is $66.36 at JRRShop with the code "GROUP", but I remember there being some talk that people who don't buy directly from Plugin Guru don't get the same benefits as those who do. Is this still the case, or was it ever the case?

22 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I bought it when it was released, based on the claim it will not go on sale, and now it’s selling lower or bundled with another library. 

Should never believe those marketing claims... Won’t be fooled again.

Someone posted that it was for a year, so if that’s right, they must have waited just for that.

You could say with their generous holiday spirit that they are still not changing the price with this sale.  Instead, they are just adding an extra piece with it at a very attractive discount.

More importantly, both Unify and Cloud City are wow! products that quickly inspire musical thoughts!

For those not in the know, John and Shane are extremely approachable and extraordinarily helpful. They have a weekly Livestream where customers can continually learn how to use their products, share feedback, and learn musical techniques about other products.

• Like 2

I wrote this on VI: Control, but I'm going to put it here:

Give me a list of the music software that has added as much content as John and Shane have added in a year. Not just this year. Ever. And we know they will continue to add features.

Give me a list of all the software that has provided as many videos as John has provided to explain all these new features and more. Some hardly provide any, and everything comes from outside reviewers who have very little knowledge.

Give me a list of all the software that has been so immediately accessible by the creators for bug fixes. I know that whenever I wrote John, he wrote right back.

Give me a break.

It's a wonderful piece of software. You've had the chance to use it for a year, which the people who buy today did not. That is worth something in my book.

There are so many things in the world of software that are far worse than this.   How many libraries that people rave about that have massive bugs in them that never get fixed?  That's the kind of thing that outrages me. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 5

This was a pricing mistake, as explained by the programmer on the VI thread. If you got the deal, congrats! It is fixed now :)  The banner on the site says "40% off all libraries", and that is what it said yesterday when the deal started.  Skippy just made a slip and applied the discount across all products. I believe Unify is the only "non-library" that they offer so far.  Easy mistake.

I too had Unify since the beginning.  Well worth it (see Reid's post ^).  Cloud City had my interest but I thought the price a bit high.  I may bite at @ $35 though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would say Cloud City is a no brainer addition for those that already have Unify.  John put a tremendous amount of great aspects into it.

Looks like the upcoming Plugin Guru’s add-on Unify library for Spitfire BBC Discovery will be amazing as well. About to be released!  That will be another slam dunk no brainer.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, lawajava said:

I would say Cloud City is a no brainer addition for those that already have Unify.  John put a tremendous amount of great aspects into it.

Looks like the upcoming Plugin Guru’s add-on Unify library for Spitfire BBC Discovery will be amazing as well. About to be released!  That will be another slam dunk no brainer.

I also got Cloud City when it was released and have zero regrets! At this price anyone contemplating should just get it.
Also, anyone contemplating Unify would be better off getting the Unify/CC bundle.

Also, Cloud City has just been updated (check your account for v 1220) with lots of tweaks.

John will be mentioning it on his Saturday Livestream apparently.

Edited by ZincT

8 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

Unify is $66.36 at JRRShop with the code "GROUP", but I remember there being some talk that people who don't buy directly from Plugin Guru don't get the same benefits as those who do. Is this still the case, or was it ever the case?

It says "If you purchase the bundle here at pluginguru.com, the Unify and CloudCity V1 will be added to your account automatically. If you purchased Unify from one of our partner stores then please fill out THIS FORM so we can send you a license and links to download CloudCity V1." Edit: here https://www.pluginguru.com/products/unify-cloudcity-2020-holiday-bundle/

Just bought it from JRRShop. And ironically, next I will watch this:

Edited by Tomgu

5 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

I'd still like to know if there is a downside to buying Unify from JRRShop. Any insights, anyone?

I bought my Unify from AudioDeluxe and for a while updates would come out sooner for those who purchased direct from PG.

However, that was fixed a couple of months back so if you buy from a 3rd party you download updates from ILIO but they appear at the same time as the updates for those who bought direct from PG and there is no difference between the two versions.

Edited by ZincT
too many typos!
  • Thanks 2

Comments from John Lehmkuhl on VI:Control:

Hi guys - I made a mistake at the website and ddn't shield the original product (just Unify) from being discounted for the sale I started yesterday. So 5 copies were sold at a 40% discount. I'll contact each of the people that bought it this morning because that sale does not include the CloudCity V1 library. You can buy CloudCity for 40% off or I can invoice them the price difference of what they paid for Unify to add CloudCity V1 to their account (more than 40% off.)

It was my error so congrats to those of you that took advantage of this.

• Thanks 2