AAS Sound Pack Gifts are going out now!

cclarry

Got mine and picked the Post Rock Guitar which is very nice.  I am beginning to quite like Strum GS2, I prefer the sound of the OTS and Amplesound guitars but Strum is nice and immediate, particularly the chord detection and a good writing tool. I think I may pickup one or two other expansions while the $19 sale is on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Got mine a couple hours after asking support.  Alas, IDK what I did wrong, but the library I got was not what I clicked on.

Well, as you know from your earlier contact with them, they have a reputation for having some of the friendliest, most accommodating customer service in the business (Canadian, so not surprising.)

I'm sure they'll be happy to switch your license to the pack you actually wanted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alex satt said:

dont know, possibly not all customers deserve these gifts due to some distinct criteria 

"'Deserve's got nothin' to do with it!" 😁

Actually, it seems not to. After I got mine, a friend of mine re-subscribed an existing account and got a license almost right away, and she's only ever collected the freebies.

Maybe they lost people's addresses, or there was some deal with subscriptions lapsing or whatever, but make sure you're actually still subscribed. Explicitly re-up, and if you don't get a license, take it up with A|A|S and tell them you feel shafted.

• Thanks 1