AAS Sound Pack Gifts are going out now!

cclarry

Check your emails!

It’s the holiday season so we would like to take a moment to thank you for using our products. 

For the occasion, we would like to offer you a gift and let you choose a title from our Sound Pack Series for free. To choose and download your sound pack, simply visit the following link.

Get your free Sound Pack Series title here:

PRIVATE LINK

Post Rock IS included...FYI

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

P.O.S.T. R.O.C.K!

But even free, would I ever use it any more than all the rest I have?

The "real" problem here, because it was "free", I/we (who ya callin' "we") feel it has no real value.
THL business 101, never let the public feel your work/products have no value...
Just sayin'

Then there's:
"If they don't leave with a little tear in their eye I haven't charged them enough"
Kenny (can't recall his last name, damn this old age is killin' me...) wise words though.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Not got mine yet. Checked my spam too. Nothing. I own a lot of AAS stuff. Where do you check your settings?

Bottom right of this page when you're logged in. https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/products/

I didn't get mine either yet (though I'm subscribed). Assuming they send them out in batches. Unless they forgot me too, like Waves with the $5 thing (after all I spent!) *cries in corner*

Edited by Luc
fixed formatting and typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I'm surprised they haven't released any Chromaphone packs subsequent to the release of Chromaphone 3.

I've posted this heads-up before, but the soundpacks have been remastered for the new versions of the synths. I did some A/B testing with the new ones vs. the previous packs just using the player, and they seem to be making use of the new algorithms and FX.

Download the new versions of whatever soundpacks you have where the "parent" instrument has been updated. The pages for the individual soundpacks will indicate that they've been remastered. You'll get the newer version of Swatches as well.

So far I have no email (and I also didn't get the Waves one, and I want a good dbx 160/5 clone).

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

The "real" problem here, because it was "free", I/we (who ya callin' "we") feel it has no real value.

Yet you/we use Cakewalk. 🤨

Kidding aside, the biggest issue with A|A|S content for me is that there's just so much of it, and the player has no facility to "favorite" a patch. I got the charity deal many of us did a couple years back where you got licenses for 10 or so soundpacks, and a couple of Pluginboutique freebies, so I have about 15 of them. I've only ever paid for the Session Bundle (and lord do I love Lounge Lizard Session).

The player/soundpacks are my go-to for big ambient sounds. Nothing does it better for my uses.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I've posted this heads-up before, but the soundpacks have been remastered for the new versions of the synths. I did some A/B testing with the new ones vs. the previous packs just using the player, and they seem to be making use of the new algorithms and FX.

Download the new versions of whatever soundpacks you have where the "parent" instrument has been updated. The pages for the individual soundpacks will indicate that they've been remastered. You'll get the newer version of Swatches as well.

So far I have no email (and I also didn't get the Waves one, and I want a good dbx 160/5 clone).

Yet you/we use Cakewalk. 🤨

Kidding aside, the biggest issue with A|A|S content for me is that there's just so much of it, and the player has no facility to "favorite" a patch. I got the charity deal many of us did a couple years back where you got licenses for 10 or so soundpacks, and a couple of Pluginboutique freebies, so I have about 15 of them. I've only ever paid for the Session Bundle (and lord do I love Lounge Lizard Session).

The player/soundpacks are my go-to for big ambient sounds. Nothing does it better for my uses.

I thought that might have been the case; thanks.  I do have a ton of Chromaphone packs. I'm still surprised there haven't been any new ones designed to really showcase v3.

I bought v3 but am waiting for the holidays to install.

• Like 1