Biotek 2 Upgrade Offer

cclarry

Exclusive BioTek 2 Upgrade Flash Sale!

Unlock your full potential in the powerhouse workstation interface of BioTek 2. Use the wild layer synthesis engine to morph your sounds in real time. Program organic randomness into your sessions, creating life limited only by your imagination. » See What’s New

Exclusive 40% upgrade sale for AVID customers!
Upgrade to BioTek 2 for $59.40 - regular price is $99.

UPGRADE NOW

Discount code: AVID40IRISH

Enter code during checkout.

Hurry! Sale ends Tuesday 3/19 at 11:59pm PDT

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fleer said:

I just love Biotek 2 😎

What the new stuff that realy lakes the upgrade worth ? I was kinda dissapointed with v1 , great concept , implentation wasn t on pair with expectations ...

1 hour ago, Zo said:

What the new stuff that realy lakes the upgrade worth ? I was kinda dissapointed with v1 , great concept , implentation wasn t on pair with expectations ...

V2 has a new browser (much improved), granular oscillator, new filters, and 100 new Richard Devine presets. Overall it's a good refinement of the original.

From SoundBytes: Review – BioTek 2 by Tracktion

• Like 1

5 hours ago, abacab said:

V2 has a new browser (much improved), granular oscillator, new filters, and 100 new Richard Devine presets. Overall it's a good refinement of the original.

From SoundBytes: Review – BioTek 2 by Tracktion

Thks i watched this at that tile and it didn t conviced me at that time , i was hoping for other new stuff since ...

It's definitely worth the asking price, unless you already have too many synths... :D

I like the new Richard Devine presets. I think they explore the synth's capabilities better than the original factory presets.

I place synth  up there with the other great underrated synths out there. It has some unique sonic characteristics, and deep programmability. Wolfram Franke, the Biotek developer, is a veteran programmer formerly with Waldorf Music.

12 hours ago, Zo said:

Well firstly hard to find any videos on biotek 2 

and having beast like omnisphere and falcon , hard to justify the upgrade just for granular and a dscent browser ...

Well since you already own Omnisphere and Falcon, you should cut your credit cards up immediately. You don't need anything else! LOL!!! ;)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, abacab said:

It's definitely worth the asking price, unless you already have too many synths... :D

I like the new Richard Devine presets. I think they explore the synth's capabilities better than the original factory presets.

I place synth  up there with the other great underrated synths out there. It has some unique sonic characteristics, and deep programmability. Wolfram Franke, the Biotek developer, is a veteran programmer formerly with Waldorf Music.

That is me.  I never bothered to try the 1st one.   I have a backlog of learning how to use the ones I have.