Track Focusing and Selection Duration Helper for The Cakewalk

murat k.

In Track View, when we select a clip and hit the shortcut of Solo/Unsolo command, it works pretty well for Soloing the track. 
But if we want to Unsolo that track with the same actions, Cakewalk does not Un-Solo that track.
It does Unsolo the track we activated before.
The issue is when we select a clip in a track, that track is not activating by selecting a clip on the track. 
I mean the track's name is not highlighting, not active.
We can also activate a track by double clicking the clips or double clicking the empty space belongs to that track.  But another problem is happening after double clicking and activating the track. 
When we do that, if we hit up and down buttons on the keyboard, we'll see it follows the last activated track's location. 
So, this double clicking action on a clip is not working properly like we click on the track's name area. 
Also I use double clicking for opening PRV View or Loop Construction View. I don't want to use it for activating the track.
Bottom line my request for that problem is:
If we could activate a track by selecting a clip on that track or activate with only One Click, like we do by selecting the track name, this issue and many of the issues related to that action will be solved automatically.

Edited by murat k.
  • Like 1