Toontrack EZKeys Cinematic Grand Mega Deal - 24 hrs ONLY

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

What is the deal with EZKeys? Is this an expansion and do I need to purchase the base software in order to use it? Or does this come with all that I would need to use it?

Its the full 'regular' version not an expansion.
I.E. comes with all you need to use it.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear Toontrack,

If you're desperately looking  for another plugin to put on sale for the next 24 hours,  don't. Leave this one on, just drop the price an additional 40% so that it more or less matches what you asked for other EZKeys instruments during previous winter sales. 

Your most faithful fan 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

Dear Toontrack,

If you're desperately looking  for another plugin to put on sale for the next 24 hours,  don't. Leave this one on, just drop the price an additional 40% so that it more or less matches what you asked for other EZKeys instruments during previous winter sales. 

Your most faithful fan 

giphy.gif

Were not the sound expansions selling for a lot cheaper before BF?
Maybe I'm thinking about the MIDI...

8 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Were not the sound expansions selling for a lot cheaper before BF?
Maybe I'm thinking about the MIDI...

Yeah, those might have been MIDIs. But the 3 EZKeys instruments I picked up over the past 2 winters were around $24. 

11 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

JRR also has some other Toontrack Sales open, which are leftovers from the Cyberweek. Or a mistake:

image.png.4bb1e791bcdb46f93c7cd3f1a1b6806b.png

Grabbed the Funk Masters and Rock Solid a couple days ago. Can't pass up a 75% discount on EZX. Already had the Americana EZX from black friday sale at Toontrack for $22.

The Toontrack deal of the day is Reggae EZX for $22, today only! https://www.toontrack.com/holiday-deal-week/

Edited by abacab

• 11 months later...
9 minutes ago, Zo said:

I see this at 97 $ .... are theybactually thinking the whole world is sync usa or that people in music don t have to work ?

hi Zo, please excuse me if I'm missing something but the posts in this thread are from 2020; for 2021 we are still on day 1 for another 10 hours, I think?

1 minute ago, mister_tea said:

hi Zo, please excuse me if I'm missing something but the posts in this thread are from 2020; for 2021 we are still on day 1 for another 10 hours, I think?

Didn t knew lol thks , still hate this rushing sales ...