The fragile veil between worlds thins

Just after the fading light of sunset is dismissed

Just before the first light of dawn breaks

Can we glimpse what is beyond?

Thanks for listening.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I really liked the robotic-like voice

Arturia's new V 8 collection arrived just in time, that is their Vocoder V and my own samples.  Thank you you are most kind Douglas.

34 minutes ago, Starise said:

"sci fi ish" material

Cheers Tim, nice of you to drop by, have you indulged in the up grade to the V 8 Collection?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Cheers Tim, nice of you to drop by, have you indulged in the up grade to the V 8 Collection?

Thanks Wookie. I wish I had time to drop by more. I tend to get info overload if I listen to music constantly, so I space things out. Good to see you still making music!

Lots of great tunes here!

I have not picked up the V 8 collection. I'm one confused musician. I never know if I should make acoustic music or go to the dark side and start playing with more synths lol.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, musekamp said:

Jean-Michel Jarre

Thank you sir, he has been an influence on my music just a tiny tiny tiny little bit 😂😎 

14 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

no cameo for the Les Paul Wooks

Who knows will there be a part 4? Will I have a revolt if I do not play one of the others.

Thank you T you are most kind sir. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I wondered if anyone would notice, thank you 

I listen to a lot of Steve Hackett and he makes lots of small nods to and excerpts from previous tracks - often from different albums - in new material, so I'm always on the lookout for that trick and and I think it's a really neat one.

14 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Steve Hackett

He was such an underrated part of Genesis, his touch and sound are quite enthralling, absolutely love his solo stuff. I have some of his solo stuff but have not kept up to date for reason that are annoying but...