My Son's Guitar Experiment

Bapu

22 hours ago, paulo said:

I'm going to have to try that to take my mind off of wondering who the hell painted the door frame.

It's a rental they're in. So, I'd say it's the owner who did it. They live in an older part of the northern "bay area" here in California.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

It's a rental they're in. So, I'd say it's the owner who did it. They live in an older part of the northern "bay area" here in California.

Imagine having to live in an old rental while all the while your old Pop spends mountains of cash on plug-ins that he doesn't even need.......................

Good job old boy. I approve.😀

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

It's pretty high-class considering a cardboard box on the street in San Fran, sitting next to raw feces, used drug needles and other homeless people rents for $1,500 a month...

1 hour ago, craigb said:

It's pretty high-class considering a cardboard box on the street in San Fran, sitting next to raw feces, used drug needles and other homeless people rents for $1,500 a month...

Do they have cardboard garages to park your cardboard car in ?