Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

garybrun

Recorded the vocal to this today.
It is a backing track I have adapted to my own use.  (vocal is mine and the mix is mine)

I have a few tuning issues--  but will get back to that soon.

Was thinking today of my influences...  and it was my grandparents  (I am 56)  but can can see where my style comes from.
Take care everyone...  and God Bless.

Edited by garybrun
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gary . . . nice, you're getting into the spirit so early . . . such a booming great voice you've recorded here . . . Bing Crosby is smiling from above. You know, it's such a clear modern recording, I never understood the lyrics so well before, though I've heard it so many times over the years. Ha ! you've got 14 days to fix it, so we can play it again on the 24th . . . though, I don't think it really needs fixing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, noynekker said:

Gary . . . nice, you're getting into the spirit so early . . . such a booming great voice you've recorded here . . . Bing Crosby is smiling from above. You know, it's such a clear modern recording, I never understood the lyrics so well before, though I've heard it so many times over the years. Ha ! you've got 14 days to fix it, so we can play it again on the 24th . . . though, I don't think it really needs fixing.

WOW:
Thanks so much for the encouragement and comments.
Appreciated.