Latest Novation Sound Collective

Hatstand

Your latest Sound Collective software giveaway is an enormous library of sounds and patches for ZamplerSounds’ Zampler RX workstation

(also included). 

Normally retailing for €85 and weighing in at a whopping 11GB, Zampler RX Creative Bundle comprises eight sound banks from the Zampler catalogue, as well as the Zampler RX VST/AU plug-in instrument itself.

Login to get it (need to have one of their products (no doubt it will also turn up at Focusrite)

Available until February 2nd

Think I need another hard drive with all this free stuff coming up!

• Haha 2

The free Zampler Sampler comes with two libraries. I wonder if this is in addition to that. 

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/4-Synth/951-Zampler

If you don't know it (and I didn't), it's a collaboration between PluginBoutique/Loopmasters and Beat.de.   So if you like it and want more, they have a LOT of expansions to sell you. 😃

So many freebies to check out...

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 1

https://www.thedjshop.co.uk/blog/novation-zamplersounds-collective-offer

I dont know about it. maybe a little too beginner EDMish .??

Peak time – High-impact basses and leads from Novation’s Peak synth

Ethnic Symphony – 64 pads and other synth sounds for house and chill.

The Analogon – 88 analogue synth basses, riffs and arpeggios for trance, synthwave and minimal house.

Dark Orchestra – 66 dramatic, cinematic orchestral patches for electronic music and media production.

Ultimate Drums – 77 vintage and classic drum machine kits including Novation Drum Station and Akai MPC2500.

Ultimate Synths – a variety of 64 synth patches captured from numerous classic virtual synths including Xfer Records Serum, Synapse Audio Dune, LennarDigital Sylenth 1 and u-he DIVA.

Game of Drones – 50 textures and atmospheres for electronic music production

Yin & Yang – 41 bass patches and 40 bass/lead loops from Novation Bass Station II.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/search?qs=match&q=Zampler+&oses[]=

Edited by telecode 101

I liked the "world instruments."  I'm sincerely a fan of world instruments that don't exist, like the ones in the AAS Masala series.  For me, this is a nice freebie.  I could see myself paying $5 for another expansion someday.  

The thing that's annoying is if you click it in most places it sends you to web pages that sell expansions. 

They also release an expansion or two with every Beat Magazine. I spent the better part of an evening downloading all the ones from back issues 😅. If you have a Platinum Plus sub you already have access to all the ones in the Novation bundle.

Edited by someoddmusic

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Are these worth using up disk space?

The sounds are generally quite good but nothing you couldn't get out of most synths you already have. The expansions are just samples of presets they have made with other synths anyway.  Most of the exapnsions are aimed at EDM but you can always just keep the ones you find interesting. Don't hold me to this but since they're sfz I'm pretty sure they load in Dimension and Rapture Pro too.

• Like 1