Inspired Acoustics Inspirata Lite FREE

cclarry

22 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

Must be a glitch in the website, I can not get the windows installer to down load. I might have to contact support.

Anyone else have a problem to get the windows installer to download?  

I got the Windows installer to download by right clicking and selecting "Save Link As".

Just clicking on it did nothing.

The installer is named Iac-1.0.2-setup.exe and is around 63Mb.

Download of the 9Gb lite file is very slow so they must be getting slammed. I'll retry later. :) 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

Anxiousmofo, I stored the files to a different drive so that  9+ gigs don't take up space on my main drive. Everything down loaded ok, I will test everything later this evening.

I appreciate it! I'm just downloading the main file for now, because even that is crawling.

10 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

Anxiousmofo, I stored the files to a different drive so that  9+ gigs don't take up space on my main drive. Everything down loaded ok, I will test everything later this evening.

I did the same, and everything worked fine

1 minute ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Thanks, Lars.  Did you have to add that location as another VST folder?  I'm hoping to avoid that, but guess I can.

No...the VST will get installed in your VST Directory, so you don't have to add another VST path,
and then you can put the IR files on whatever drive you so desire...

Here's from the "Read me"

The setup file will install VST3 and AAX plugin versions on your system.

The plugin relies on content downloaded by the IAConnect tool. Build you have to
specify the IAConnect download directory in the Inspirata plugin.

After loading the plugin, open its graphical interface and open the SETTINGS
panel by clicking on the cog icon near the top right corner of the interface.
Here you can find a list of directories. In the list's lower left corner you
see a + and - button. Press the + button and select your IAConnect download
directory.

• Thanks 2

The downloader is funny.  I pointed it at a 8TB hard drive with about 330gigs free and it complained that it needed 80gigs to download.  I don't think they can handle the large drive size math right.  Oddly enough it still let me start (and finish) the download even though it keep displaying the warning there wasn't enough disc space the whole time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, slartabartfast said:

The website apparently allowed me to open and activate an account without requiring a password. Not the best security plan to let someone log on with just an email address. But you can set a password by going to the profile page and clicking modify password.

They email you a password.  It lets you in...but once you log out you won't be able to get back in without that password,
that is unless you have set up a password in your account before you log out!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, njm255 said:

I got it all installed and working. This is easily the best reverb I have now, it beats my Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven. I'm already thinking about upgrading lol. Thanks for finding this!

Thanks, instead of saving money for Seventh Heaven, I can start saving for a new drive now, so I can install this free reverb!

:D 

• Like 1

Man, it is taking a long time to download. I have a decent internet service, but for almost 3 hours I only have 1.27 gigs downloaded and 8.14 gigs to go. This might go into tomorrow and cclarry comes up with another great freebie and I'm still on the last one.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

Man, it is taking a long time to download. I have a decent internet service, but for almost 3 hours I only have 1.27 gigs downloaded and 8.14 gigs to go. This might go into tomorrow and cclarry comes up with another great freebie and I'm still on the last one.

Might be getting hit hard now....