Bandlab Assistant updated to 6.4.0

cclarry

I had previously uninstalled Bandlab Assistant since I no longer needed it.  Downloading the current version from scratch worked for me.  The toughest part was trying to find where I had my ID and password!  As noted, the loops browser has been reworked.  No more complicated non-scrolling filter! 🙂  Thanks for the heads up.  

It worked for me. I don't know if some of you that have a problem waited for it to update. It doesn't show a status bar of it downloading the update. If you have fast internet then the wait will be seconds. But if you have slow internet, you will wait and think nothing is happening. For me, all I had to do was wait almost a minute and it downloaded and installed automatically (it does show install progress though).

Problem solved for me. I went to Cakewalk help center site and followed the following instructions:

If you see an update error or experience any difficulty while attempting to update BandLab Assistant, you may want to remove your existing version and reinstall the latest version.

1. Use the Add/Remove Programs feature from Windows to locate and remove your existing version of BandLab Assistant.

2. Download and install the latest version of BandLab Assistant from the following link: https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/windows

Now my Bandlab is updated to 6.4.0