Sonokinetic Carousel now free! and still available!

TheSteven

https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale/

Their freebie has landed.
Sonokinetic  Carousel now free as of 8am PST! 
Kontakt Player version (comes with serial code) i.e. does not require full version of Kontakt.

Expect it to go fast...
Edit: 7:15am on Thursday and still available! Last year they ran out of licenses, IIRC, in under an hour.

Edit2: Still available free here:
https://www.sonokinetic.net/products/instruments/carousel/

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Is it a crossgrade qualifier for those that don't have Kontakt Füll yet?

All you need is Kontakt player. 
They give you the NI code to use with the free Player version of Kontakt - this does not serve as a qualifier for crossgrade  to Kontakt full version.

Edited by TheSteven

11 minutes ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

It looks like an organ patch from Carnival, which I already own.  Maybe I'll download and compare sometime.

It's not a patch. They're both individual instruments. But if it were a "patch", is the other way around. This is from SOS:

"The Carnival is very much a ‘sister’ instrument to Carousel; whereas Carousel is the larger, more bombastic type of organ, The Carnival presents two smaller-scale barrel organs, simply named Big and Small, each accessible from the one–page GUI."

Got it.

Edit. Registered and installed apparently successfully in Native Access but its not showing in the Kontakt libraries tab. It loads from the file menu.  Further investigation required.

On a very quick preview it sounds very good and could be more useful than I thought. I probably would not have bought it but I think I may use it,

Edited by Vernon Barnes

• TheSteven changed the title to Sonokinetic Carousel now free! and still available!
9 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Got it.

Edit. Registered and installed apparently successfully in Native Access but its not showing in the Kontakt libraries tab. It loads from the file menu.  Further investigation required.

On a very quick preview it sounds very good and could be more useful than I thought. I probably would not have bought it but I think I may use it,

Yes, the instrument is deep within my file tree. If you discover how to make Carousel appear in a main menu or in a less obscure file folder, please let us know!  : )

EDIT - It now appears in my home menu in Kontakt. I didn't do anything either so hopefully it appears for others too!

Edited by Pluto Gabo
Update

9 hours ago, John Bohlen said:

It's not a patch. They're both individual instruments. But if it were a "patch", is the other way around. This is from SOS:

"The Carnival is very much a ‘sister’ instrument to Carousel; whereas Carousel is the larger, more bombastic type of organ, The Carnival presents two smaller-scale barrel organs, simply named Big and Small, each accessible from the one–page GUI."

Darn. Now I'm sad I forgot about this promotion going on. Oh well, can't say I've used these organs as of yet so not too big of a loss.

• TheSteven changed the title to Sonokinetic Carousel now free! and still available!