Arturia V Collection 8 and Analog Lab V (not a deal)

ZincT

8 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Thats 2 others here so far with €149 for upgrade from 7, while I am being quoted €199 .. I wonder why?

I also have the ob-xa v, which isn't in V7 (and pigments - and the FX etc)

(edit - tony beat me to it !)

Edited by simon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I'm still on V Collection 5.  Finally they've added some stuff I want.  I'll pick this up next Black Friday, hopefully for $100. 

But I definitely will be exploring some of the demos!  😀

Still on V4 myself. Might be time to do the same. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

I love my Analog Lab 4 (like others here, I also have Pigments but no real need for the collection). Is there a likely (free?) update coming to Analog Lab, with the presets of the added gear? 

Same for me.. Arturia's site is s......l......o......w.... but it looks like a free update to Analog Lab V in my account. 

It also looks very nice..first post updated :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For anyone wanting to get Analog Lab V, here's a direct download link.

It's 1.5Gb (AL4 was 1.1Gb in comparison) and took longer than usual due to the traffic load on their website but still better than trying to navigate slowly to the d/l page.

https://downloads.arturia.net/products/analoglab-v/soft/Analog_Lab_V__5_0_0_1195.exe 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am having trouble getting Software Centre to log on at the moment.  Does anyone know if the new versions of the Jupiter 8 and Rhodes available if you remain on version 7?  If they follow previous practice they would be.

The Emulator is the main point of interest as far as I can see.  The Juno 60, well I have the Cherry DCO160 so nothing too compelling there and I already have the OBx.

Patch Points may be interesting if its more than a collection of presets.

12 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I am having trouble getting Software Centre to log on at the moment.  Does anyone know if the new versions of the Jupiter 8 and Rhodes available if you remain on version 7?  If they follow previous practice they would be.

The Emulator is the main point of interest as far as I can see.  The Juno 60, well I have the Cherry DCO160 so nothing too compelling there and I already have the OBx.

Patch Points may be interesting if its more than a collection of presets.

yes to the Jupiter 8 but no to the Rhodes

still trying to work out what Patchworks is ? it's not an executable file

edit - no to the jupiter 8 - that's gone to V4 and it's new

Edited by simon