Empty start Screen even after reinstalling

So today I downloaded Cakewalk after around 5 months. It downloaded perfectly fine, and I downloaded all the 4 add-ons in case I used them. I opened Cakewalk, and it opened up. But, one the start screen, the part of new project was empty. I reopened the app 5-7 times, but got no luck. I uninstalled the app, and downloaded it again through bandlab assistant, but it was the same. Please help.

Screenshot (541).png

1 hour ago, Rick Bhattacharyya said:

So today I downloaded Cakewalk after around 5 months. It downloaded perfectly fine, and I downloaded all the 4 add-ons in case I used them. I opened Cakewalk, and it opened up. But, one the start screen, the part of new project was empty. I reopened the app 5-7 times, but got no luck. I uninstalled the app, and downloaded it again through bandlab assistant, but it was the same. Please help.

Screenshot (541).png

if you go to File | New (as opposed to the start screen) do you see the templates shown? Do the demo projects display correctly? 

In the start screen view under New Project there are the Project templates that you find in Cakewalk Content/Sonar Platinum/Projects templates.

When you open one of these Project templates and save as template and send it to Folder Project Files, then this template appears in your Start Screen.