Sonokinetic's 12 Days of Christmas Sale Has Begun!

Reid Rosefelt

Matthew, if you are on the site the minute the instant the thing comes out, you'll get it.  15 minutes later, a half hour later, an hour later... I don't know.

The best thing is to watch the last few minutes of the clock tick down... and then go!

Last year I did that and had no problems at all.

The problem is remembering to do that for 12 days straight when only one or two of them will be a freebie. 

Based on the past, it's been  the second day.  But who knows? 

Usually I've had no trouble getting the free offering, but last year was the first time I actually missed (and ended up having to buy Modal Runs, but did get the Ostinato Noir free one).  I think as the years have gone on, it's gotten harder to get the limited offering (they only gave away 1000 Modal Runs).  I seem to remember that there was problems with the site or something and I was shut out.  Not the end of the world or anything.  Hopefully they will have something new this year (even if it's not free).  It sounded like in their last emails they were focusing on getting their strings library out (which I'm not really all that interested in at this point).

None of the Day 1 sales I still have the emails for (back to 2015) were free, they all were 50% one of their flagship products.  I suspect the first free offering won't be tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Usually I've had no trouble getting the free offering, but last year was the first time I actually missed (and ended up having to buy Modal Runs, but did get the Ostinato Noir free one).  I think as the years have gone on, it's gotten harder to get the limited offering (they only gave away 1000 Modal Runs).  I seem to remember that there was problems with the site or something and I was shut out.  Not the end of the world or anything.  Hopefully they will have something new this year (even if it's not free).  It sounded like in their last emails they were focusing on getting their strings library out (which I'm not really all that interested in at this point).

None of the Day 1 sales I still have the emails for (back to 2015) were free, they all were 50% one of their flagship products.  I suspect the first free offering won't be tomorrow.

Back in 2016, the first time I took part, the freebies were available well into the afternoon.   You could forget about it, and then look on a forum like this later, and still get one.

But as the years have gone by, it has become harder and harder, as people have caught on to how good they are.   I assume this year will be harder than last year.   But I still think that if I remember to do this every day (a big if) and if I am watching the last five minutes count down, I'll have no problems getting the freebie (or freebies).

But there are some other offerings during these sales every year, that although not free, are still great. 

I agree with you about day one.  Tomorrow is more likely.

No surprise, I screwed myself this year.  Even though I just bought Ibrido Zero a few days ago, I could not log on to the site. 

I changed my password and it wouldn't accept it.  Eventually I was timed out. 

I waited and now it just says it's an invalid password.  I've had this problem with some other sites where I could not get in again. 

I am writing them and hopefully somebody will get back to me before tomorrow morning or I will likely miss out on the freebie. 

EDIT: Fixed! 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

No surprise, I screwed myself this year.  Even though I just bought Ibrido Zero a few days ago, I could not log on to the site. 

I changed my password and it wouldn't accept it.  Eventually I was timed out. 

I waited and now it just says it's an invalid password.  I've had this problem with some other sites where I could not get in again. 

I am writing them and hopefully somebody will get back to me before tomorrow morning or I will likely miss out on the freebie. 

Insane.

There is no freebie..yet