Waves Abbey Road RS124 Plugin

cclarry

woah this one we didn't expected ..... let me guess , sounds great , floor a i7 cpu and i will not buy cuase V12 windows 10 only ...

UA will get my dineros i guess ... if anybody tries it , can you compared with the Zener comp 1 witch could be close or a fairchild ..

Edited by Zo

if you already have the abbey road bundle then I think you can re-upgrade to it for $29 plus you can use the yny23 code bringing it down to $26.10

this also WUPs your bundle for another year - but WUP doesn't really mean much in the abbey road bundle as it doesn't add new plugs when they appear.

Edited by simon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

if you already have the abbey road bundle then I think you can re-upgrade to it for $29 plus you can use the yny23 code bringing it down to $26.10

this also WUPs your bundle for another year - but WUP doesn't really mean much in the abbey road bundle as it doesn't add new plugs when they appear.

Owning the bundle doesn't automatically get you new plugins when they are added to that bundle?  What's the point of owning the bundle AND WUPing then???  😕   (Not

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

Owning the bundle doesn't automatically get you new plugins when they are added to that bundle?  What's the point of owning the bundle AND WUPing then???  😕   (Not

it's cheaper to 'upgrade' to the bundle if you already have AR collection  - the WUP is a bonus (!?) - and means IF v13 comes out you get that .......

if that makes any sense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simon said:

it's cheaper to 'upgrade' to the bundle if you already have AR collection  - the WUP is a bonus (!?) - and means IF v13 comes out you get that .......

if that makes any sense

So you get a $5 "break" if you own the entire AR Collection vs someone who doesn't...  🤔   

Oops! I'll finish my "(Not" comment above" : (Not very considerate of "collection" owners IMHO.) ...  That is all.