How to Record Vocals in Cakewalk

Xel Ohh

Learn how to record Hip Hop vocals in Cakewalk by Bandlab. I have seen people excited about Abelton getting vocal comping in 2020 and Cakewalk has had it over 7 years now its amazing how a head of the game Cakewalk is...😄 I go over how to setup the daw to record, how to use comping and actual live recording come check it out link below

• Like 6

excellent intro to vocals recording! i like how you pretty much nailed the verse in one take 🙂 i was struggling a little with my own breath control during that. 😉 

one note for newbies you might want to include - save your project file once you get things set up like the import of the beat and the vocal tracks, this way all the audio etc is put into a project folder and of course you can use that trusty crtl+s to keep your work safe. cheers!

Edited by Glenn Stanton
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Glenn Stanton said:

excellent intro to vocals recording! i like how you pretty much nailed the verse in one take 🙂 i was struggling a little with my own breath control during that. 😉 

one note for newbies you might want to include - save your project file once you get things set up like the import of the beat and the vocal tracks, this way all the audio etc is put into a project folder and of course you can use that trusty crtl+s to keep your work safe. cheers!

Every good point...I like to name everything as you saw in the video.. Lol .