The best way to understand people suffering from paranoia …

SteveStrummerUK

The other day a man working on the roof of a building was tapping out "I'm watching you" in morse code with his hammer. He thought I wouldn't  notice, but he's not as clever as he thinks he is. Then later that day I saw a man just standing outside a shop, He was wearing a surgical type mask to obscure his face. Almost certainly the same man. Why else would he cover his face like that ? Idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, paulo said:

Now you're just being stupid.

Well better that then what I was called yesterday at work. Can't repeat because swearing is not allowed on the forum.  All I can say is he will never be allowed in the store again :)   I texted my wife and she said I have her beat for this year. She is in health-care and the abuse she usually gets is unreal.

Anyway paulo have a wonderful day :D

7 minutes ago, paulo said:

The other day a man working on the roof of a building was tapping out "I'm watching you" in morse code with his hammer. He thought I wouldn't  notice, but he's not as clever as he thinks he is. Then later that day I saw a man just standing outside a shop, He was wearing a surgical type mask to obscure his face. Almost certainly the same man. Why else would he cover his face like that ? Idiot.

Don't worry about him; he's not the one watching you.

14 minutes ago, paulo said:

Hmmmmm......this seems to happen a lot to you.

Are you sure that you're not a **** ?

With this pandemic I most certainly am. As I'm the one enforcing the mask mandate and happy to do so. More comical as the idiots not wearing a mask should be afraid of me with my wife in health-care and literally around Covid everyday.  They have a great shot of getting it from me if I get it and become a carrier. Maybe I shouldn't wear the mask!  The jerk we had yestarday was just impatient and totally went off on us.  I liken it do having to wait your turn at the deli.   He thought swearing and yelling and going off on us like a 5-year old would get him service quicker.  More funny on my part as I was with a long time customer who as spent $$$$  over the years. He said do you really want to help that guy now.  My response was "Tom-,not his real name, take your time :)