Cinematic Studio Woodwinds May Come Out This Month!

Reid Rosefelt

Note from Alex  HERE

We're doing everything we can to have the library out before the end of the year, and I have a good feeling this will be the case, barring some unforeseen catastrophe (knock on wood).

which includes two demos.

Instrument List

Solo Flute
2 Flutes
Solo Oboe
2 Oboes
Solo Clarinet
2 Clarinets
Solo Bassoon
2 Bassoons
Solo Piccolo
Solo Cor Anglais
Solo Alto Flute
Solo Bass Clarinet
Solo Contrabassoon

I don't know what the price will be, but if it's priced the same price as Cinematic Studio Brass it will be $399 for first time buyers of CSS, and $279 for owners of CSS or CSB.

Finally I will have a whole orchestra.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Finally I will have a whole orchestra.

I thought you were 'done' with orchestral libraries  :)

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

if it's priced the same price as Cinematic Studio Brass it will be $399 for first time buyers of CSS, and $279 for owners of CSS or CSB.

How do you get the discount? Do you have to email them?

Edited by antler

22 minutes ago, paulo said:

Has 2020 not taught him anything.....😷

Don't you understand the developers had nothing else to do with Covid. So they have been working 16+ hours a day coding this release.  Yep that is what they have been doing. So they better get it out in 2020 😏

14 hours ago, antler said:

I thought you were 'done' with orchestral libraries  :)

How do you get the discount? Do you have to email them?

Long ago I bought Cinematic Studio Strings and the piano, and then I added the Solo Strings and the Brass. Cinematic Studio has always been 100% my library.  That's always been my orchestra--waiting endlessly for years for the Woodwinds.  Of course I'll buy the percussion too, whenever that comes out.  2023?

So when stuff like BBCSO comes out or or orchestral libraries from two dozen other companies, I don't consider buying any of them for a second..

That said, I do buy solo instruments. I do buy other stuff that is not meant for typical orchestral writing, but is more of a texture, like Ben Osterhouse's ostinato libraries and Sunset Strings and Arkhis. Weird articulations, pad-like sounds, and swells.  Sonokinetic.  I am very intrigued by STRIIIINGS and look forward to getting the demo on Monday. 

CSS Discount: When you buy any of the big libraries from Cinematic Series you get an email that tells you your 30% discount code for your next purchase from them.  (I think it is less if your first purchase is the solo strings).  What is great is you don't have to worry about a deadline for the intro price or anything like that.  I could wait for years after the woodwinds come out and still get them for 30% off. 

If you lost your email, write them.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1