Eventide Elevate Bundle

cclarry

15 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

Crossgrade price from Elevate to Generate is $69. Interesting. I would've expected it to be lower.

Edit: Looks like you can't stack the crossgrade offer with Groove3 discount. ☹️

You can ..at the EVENTIDE SITE:

https://store.eventideaudio.com/products/elevate-mastering-bundle

BTW the price at the EVENTIDE site is $79 vs the €195 at the Thomann site

Edited by aidan o driscoll

2 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

You can ..at the EVENTIDE SITE:

https://store.eventideaudio.com/products/elevate-mastering-bundle

BTW the price at the EVENTIDE site is $79 vs the €195 at the Thomann site

My crossgrade offer from from Elevate to Generate was $69 and the discount showed in the shopping cart as a coupon. I then copied that coupon code, emptied the cart and added Generate again with the Groove3 perk with the total price of $79. Adding the crossgrade coupon removed the Groove3 perk and the price was again $69.

If I could have applied them both the price would probably have been about $58.65.

3 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

what is the performance hit  using the tools in Elevate bundle

Dropped Elevate into an empty project with default GUI settings (there's a bit going on with it). Engine Load went from 1% or so to 15-17%. CPU is an i7-5820K @3.3GHz.  

I like this one. Got it when it first came out and it gets regular use. The "detail/resolution" of the bands provide for a greater degree of finesse on the 2Bus if that's what you're looking for.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jackson white said:

Dropped Elevate into an empty project with default GUI settings (there's a bit going on with it). Engine Load went from 1% or so to 15-17%. CPU is an i7-5820K @3.3GHz.  

I like this one. Got it when it first came out and it gets regular use. The "detail/resolution" of the bands provide for a greater degree of finesse on the 2Bus if that's what you're looking for.  

that CPU hit it too rich for me. i will stick with Tracks5.

• 2 weeks later...