Triple Spiral Audio Mists Volume 1 - Hybrid Tongue Drum

cclarry

Now available at the introduction price of €20.00 (MSRP €30.00 - VAT included)
(it's showing $16.53 US)

Here is what Erick is saying about how he created the sounds:

“With the main sounds, I basically “deconstructed” a single pitch from a particular instrument, and sampled each frequency from its harmonic series. After that, I could then reconstruct various parts of that harmonic series from different instruments. For instance, with one of them, I combined a Flute, Harp, Piano and Tongue Drum. Tongue Drum took the fundamental, Harp took the octave, piano took the 5th above the octave, and then Flute took all of the top end (everything above the piano). So it’s a hybridization at a note/frequency level, rather than being a physically modeled hybrid or some algorithmic cross between 2 or more instruments – which I guess those could be argued to be more of a “true” hybrid.”

The library contains 50 soundsources, 165 snapshots, downloaded and installed via the Pulse Downloader and requires the full (paid) version of Kontakt 5.8.1+ (does NOT work with the free Kontakt Player)

https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/product/beautiful-void-audio-triple-spiral-audio-mists-volume-1-hybrid-tongue-drum-for-kontakt-5/

Edited by cclarry