IK Krazy Deal on Fender Collections

cclarry

Can someone tell me if this s the correct way to use Jam Points to "buy" credits?

1. Open Custom Shop

2. Go to buy Credits and check out using Jam Points

3. Use Credits to acquire "whatever" in the custom Shop.

When you have gear in the Custom Shop, is that available as a plugin in my DAW or do you have to play through the Custom Shop?

Once again trying to get my head around the IK universe....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mibby said:

Can someone tell me if this s the correct way to use Jam Points to "buy" credits?

1. Open Custom Shop

2. Go to buy Credits and check out using Jam Points

3. Use Credits to acquire "whatever" in the custom Shop.

When you have gear in the Custom Shop, is that available as a plugin in my DAW or do you have to play through the Custom Shop?

Once again trying to get my head around the IK universe....

Yes, Mibby, that is correct.  Or you can buy credits from the Online Store using Jampoints
and then use Credits in the Custom Shop.  Both ways work.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Mr. Fleer!!

I went ahead and got more GC using jampoints as well. So far I really like FC2....trying to sort out my 2i4 playing only on the left channel, but still sounds good.

Miss hanging out with you guys (during my work hours)......BL hasn't found/given a solution to logging in from IE.   😭

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Mr. Fleer!!

I went ahead and got more GC using jampoints as well. So far I really like FC2....trying to sort out my 2i4 playing only on the left channel, but still sounds good.

Miss hanging out with you guys (during my work hours)......BL hasn't found/given a solution to logging in from IE.   😭

Since the Instrument is only on one side of your 2i4, and the inputs are "Left" and "Right", you need to either make sure
you are using it on a Mono Track, or that you turn the interleave on, which will get you output on both left and right.

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Since the Instrument is only on one side of your 2i4, and the inputs are "Left" and "Right", you need to either make sure
you are using it on a Mono Track, or that you turn the interleave on, which will get you output on both left and right.

Hi Lars,

I'm just using A4 in standalone mode and I think it's the input jack on my headphones that's having the issue. I've been using the 2i4 for years now without much problems, but the headphone jack has been a bit flaky (having to manually adjust it to get rid of static noises/getting it to be in stereo etc...). I'm wondering if I changed the cable on my Ultrasone 750's might solve this or it might be the 2i4 h-phone jack itself.

As a owner FC 2 , i 'm not trilled about what i have for regular GTr in FC 1 BUT  just for the Bassman 300 it's worth the price !! (and additional FXa, pedals , mics ect) what a great amp , round , precise solid , easy to make it sound sgreat and to place in a mix)

• Like 1