Jingle Jam 2020 Games Bundle

Matthew Sorrels

Once again they are doing the Jingle Jam charity games bundle, though this year they have changed things up a bit.  It's no longer on the Humble Bundle site for one.  And it no longer rolls out a new game every day (which I really liked).  But you do get to choose the charity you are supporting from a fairly large list and can see all the games that you will get in advance.

https://www.jinglejam.co.uk/

You do have to donate 25 GBP (or more) to qualify for the game bundle.  They will send you an email with all the Steam keys about a day after you donate (I did it yesterday and just got mine today).  Redeeming that many Steam keys is kind of a pain.  Humble has links that direct redeem but this is just a big list of keys.  And Steam will lock you out after about 20-25 keys for a short time due to "too many redemptions in too short a time"

When filling out the forms make sure the Jingle Jam reward is selected (you might want to watch the video) though the ordering process.  I didn't receive anything initially after ordering (other than Paypal saying they sent the money) but the keys did show up a day later (the website says it can take 48 hours).

Offer is available until Dec 14.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't use a Paypal service because I was hacked once and since then I don't use that. By the way, does anyone here use some hacks and cheats? I know using some hacks in the game is a bad idea but sometimes this can be helpful. I use a lot of interesting items from Rocket league trading that help me during the game and make it more exciting. There is a large selection of items of every taste at the lowest prices. You can exchange items with your partner. To initiate a trading process you need first of all to ensure if you and your partner player are on the same platform. This is a safe web store and it's easy to use it.

Edited by kevinmargaret